Tuesday, January 15, 2013

relax

my epic look xp


wowww... finally i almost settle down all my stuff...
especially my undang test ! i passed already ! ^^ and now i'm waiting for called from the company.
hahahaha xp

felt so happy after i done and passed my undang test and and and !!!!!! i attended amali for 6hours.
wah piang woiiiiii~~~ bored :X luckily i still have my cousin brother accompany me last saturday.
after attended amali , i joined my fellowship event (phodeo hunt2.0) at oneUTAMA.

wowww.. starting when we reach oneU is quite FUN! seems like running man. 
run there and run here... don't let our fellowship member saw us..xp
after few minutes~ hmmm... hungry already , then go for our lunch and shopping :)

phodeohunt is an event at somewhere (shopping center) and finished those tasks that set by organised.
is a kind of games between member and customer or stranger :)

phodeohunt 1.0 @ KLCC 
this times phodeohunt 2.0 @ 1Utama :)
such a nice game~ hahahahahaha xp



today is tuesday.. i just come back from genting this afternoon :)
after reached home , i going out again and settle all my stuff again :X 
take SPM results , visit doctor , all my those account and bla bla bla bla~~
i love the whether at genting ! ^^ cold and relax.. stress-less after back from genting ! ^^




hmmm.. recently i quite lazy to updated my blog.
follow my instagram bah :)
i rather to post my picture and life over there. hehehehehe ^^

reneelim_94   

8 comments:

  1. Since you wrote in English, so im gonna to comment in English too hahahha! xP
    Congratulation on passing your undang test! :)
    Seems like you had lots of fun! I like running here and there too hahhaha! So enjoyed and fun! :)

    P.S. Sorry for my super broken english. XP

    ReplyDelete
  2. 你在金巧克力奖获奖咯X)

    http://chocolate-2-0.blogspot.com/2013/01/blog-post_17.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. 恭喜你pass了^__^
    迟些就要勤劳学车了!!哈哈

    ReplyDelete
  4. 我搬了新家=)
    http://autumn-timestory.blogspot.com/
    谢谢yen一直以来的支持哦,几乎每一篇都有你的留言=')
    2013,好好努力=)

    ReplyDelete
  5. 不要叫我老师啦,哈哈哈!
    快更新!!!

    ReplyDelete