Friday, July 6, 2012

bad mood

heyy !!! its friday :) im so excited because of this.. hehehehe..xp

wake up early in the morning.. damn sleepy..
now is 12.44pm , sitting infront the computer at tar college's library..
im so proud to my campus , have alot of place can let me stay in many hours.
hahahaha !!
but... im really sad because of my school its really very big !!!
my skin getting black and black , freeking hot !!! keep sweating on the way to block to another block..
aiksss...

in tar college , its really stress..
i also cannot tahan =/ sometimes... im in confident , but during im in confident..
there are have a lot of comment to "da ji " me...
how come like this one..? i also dont know...T.T
god ar... please help me~ =/

recently.. im in bad mood =/ maybe is girl girl things is coming..?
aiksss.. i prefer my girl girl things come earlier lor.. no need so mafan ! hahahaha.
girl...... really so troublesome.



peepsss~
go study and waiting for dad to come and fetch me..
byebye !! miss you guyss..:(

i miss my secondary school so much. T.T
i had been uploaded those tar college picture in my facebook. check it up :)

4 comments:

  1. 我呢~已经适应了学院生活,感觉蛮充实的=)

    你啊~也要加油哦!希望你下次可以变得开心点·~

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol 我也是晒黑了XD
    加油啊 要有自信 我相信你可以的
    因为你 比我棒!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 不要理会别人说什么,自信心真的很重要。
    有信心,就算不好的事,也很有可能做好。
    没信心,就什么也做不好。

    加油啊!!:D

    ReplyDelete
  4. 大家继续加油...!!! :)

    ling.. 不是在棒不棒,而是在看自己有没有努力..
    你是很努力的人哦.. 加油!! ^^

    ReplyDelete