Monday, July 30, 2012

My weekend

today no Monday blue.. because I'm not going to campus today..
hahahaha. i start lazy le.. some more , no more take attendance also.. so..? i don't care !!
i prefer doing revision at home also.. but hor , i need someone to accompany me.. :(
especially is my classmate , like that.. I more easier to remember..
because doing revision at the same time , don't understand still can ask each other , help each other..
hehehehehehe..^^
somemore , still can have a lot of FUN mah.. wont feel boring at all :)

last weekend , i have no class.. teacher has been cancelled the class.. hehehe !! ^^
because the koku-day :)
i woke up on 7.30am and go to take attendance.. until 9.00am. i can went back to home..
walao @.@ spent my time..=/  just went to school mark attendance then can go back already..
speechless to my college...!!! >.<

the whole day of Saturday.. i just sat in front the TV , sat on the sofa.. 
keep watching hongkong drama non-stop , i knew I'm bad girl also.. because final is around.
i promised , this is the last time i do like that.. this week i should start to revision..
but.. SEE !!! I'm still here...>.< I'm lazy to "touch" my book.. really A LOT !!! =(
i expected my sem break come.. but i knew that , before sem break must go through the final..
haizzz.. i like study.. but i hate exam.. ishhhhh =/ god ar.. give me wisdom and freedom :)
may god bless me..^^


the situation on Saturday.. hahahaha!!! :)
the hongkong drama <护花危情> ,walao @.@ a sad ending..
i cried until mother also cant recognize me at all..
seem like , I'm the main character on the drama.. keep crying.. finished the drama.
my tears uncontrolled.. still flow out..T.T

what a sad ending , but it is nice !! nice hongkong drama :)


must cherish the what you have .
if you really loved someone , must told him/her. BE BRAVE !!
don't regret afterwards.


i love Sunday :) this is my Sunday look.
heheheh !!! instagram's effect..^^

Sunday is my family day :) this is the reason why i love Sunday very much..
hehehehe !!

my church = my second house also <3
joyful , peaceful and beautiful.. muahahaha..xp


my instagram : lovelifeyen or Renee Lim

3 comments:

  1. 我也是哭到要死T.T 可怜的许sir:(

    好好照顾自己噢,读书加油噢:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 结局真的不好==
    不过我没有看,哈哈哈哈

    ReplyDelete
  3. 可能我们想象的结局真的太好了..
    接受不到这结局 :(

    ReplyDelete