Friday, October 22, 2010

Exam Week ♥

[ 败- 我败给考试了 ]
this week is exam week><
wahh... not only boring , also very tired =(
exam ar exam~~ when can it end..?
can be faster..? hahaha xD

i sudah tak boleh tahan..

I really think i am stupid slightly...><
and.. i can not guarantee i will pass the exam this times ><
Even before.. i feel sure i can pass most subject..
NOW ar..?! I feel like not even think about..
because the exam is very difficult...
of course !!! I think so , does not means that other smart people think so..^^
hahahahahaha xDD

i am stupid ><

math test today... difficult too
aiksss~ i do not know how to do..?

If the results announced , i really do not know how to deal with =(
ahhh~~ my DADDY MUMMY , i'm sorry...
maybe , will make you feel down again >___<

ahhhhhh~~ i really dunno how to face the result , i'm afraid =(
and , i do not know how to face my daddy and mummy ....
T.T
SORRY , SORRY , SORRY =(



3 days , we "Pause" to contact >___<
I miss You...
You said you would not ignore me , but you...
Possible? You ignore me , have your reasons for it..? I dunno = =

我还记得你所告诉过我的^^ 希望你也一样 你会吗? xD


You will sms me? xD I wait for you to SMS me..^^
I miss you here =D

2 comments: