Thursday, May 17, 2012

Appreciate. ♥

what should i updated in this post ler..? hahaha.. i don't know..
now a days... i stay at college's time is more than stay at Home..T.T what a sad case for me...:(
but , i have no choice.. and you have no choice too..T.T aikss...

college LIFE , besides stress , tired , busy.. i have nothing can describe le..
yesterday.. when i on the way to back home.. i cried in front of my sister and mother.. T.T
because of worship songs again.. i know HE is besides me and tells me a lot that what HE wanna to tell me..
HE tell me something through the worship songs.. during i heard the worship songs.
i CRIED. i think my mom and sister are shocked that time.. hahaha !! really sorry >.< let you all worried about me..

thanks GOD !!! im the most happiness Girls in this world.. i got mummy , daddy , sister and friends blablabla...
yesterday i cried.. i sms my friends.. they received my msg , reply me ASAP..!!
besides that... them give me a lot of encourages...:) when i received.. my heart becomes WARM..
my mother and sister give me encourages alsoo.. they keep tells me about my first SEM and blablabla..
sorry mom , i wont let you worried about me anymore.. ^^
sister , thank you!!! we jiayou together... :) i know you're happy and very enjoy your course too. enjoy >.<


thanks for who're support me and give me encourages :)
really appreciate <3
love you guys...



yesterday is my first time to join koku in TARC.. hahaha !!
dance dance dance dance dance.. not temporary dance is Aerobics Dance.. hahaha!!
yesterday just briefing only.. nothing special.. i really dont know how to describes my college LIFE..
all need to do assignment.. include the kokurikulum.. aiks..
if i didn't join kokurikulum.. no need to graduate. LOL.  i have nothing to say..
speechless. ermm.. this kokurikulum.. okay for me lar...:) hehehe..



after kokurikulum... i walk to main gate.. i meet up with my "menxun" friends..
is THEM look at me first.. i think , if all of them didn't shout , i think we won't meet up yesterday.. hahaha.
especially is LYDIA , she look at me and shout loudly at the first time.. and me...??
hahahaha..!!! HUG them >.<
around the student are look at US !!!!! i HUG all of THEM <3 i miss them..

keep chatting and laughing with them yesterday.. because of them.. my problem all is GONE!!!
thanks GOD let me to meet up with THEM.. hehehe !! ^^
thank you.


THANKS GOD :)

4 comments:

  1. how u download the worship songs?
    if got chance AND FREE TIME can u send for me?^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. reply jeanman..
    i download from youtube de wor..
    hahahaha!! ^^

    thanks :)

    ReplyDelete