Tuesday, May 8, 2012

STRESS.

hey guyss... today is tuesday.. long time i didn't updated my blog le.. 
very sorry about that...because i have no time to updated =/ 
my lecture , tutorial class... OH NOOO~~ im gonna crazy... >.<


you guys know that...? my this subject are nice and im so so so interest with it :)
but , im stress also T.T  all of my coursemate so geng and pro.. im start zi bei you know..?
and and and...
in this course , all of my coursemate are dislike in math and science..
but me...? are the special one. I LOVE IN MATH so much and much..
sometimes , i think that...should i change to another course..?
the answer is I CAN'T. because is already a few weeks to at my this course..
if now i change my course , i think is very very hard to follow the topics =/


just only 2weeks.. my tutoral teacher start give us the assignment..
and the next week , i start my exam =/ ishhhhhhhhh!!! so fast lar.. and the exam subject is HISTORY.
KILL ME BAH. =/


ARGHHHH~~~ STRESS =/
pray hard.

6 comments:

  1. 最近,天候磁場的變化,常會莫名影響人心,變得易感、易怒,負面情緒迎面而來。
    是啊!無論工作、學業、愛情,生活常常一團糟,或許別人造成、或許自己搞的,有時忍不住想這樣的鳥日子是不是該提早一個ending?
    都已經辛苦走到這,為什麼不繼續下去?
    小時候,我們總幻想有天能拯救世界,長大了才發現,原來需要拯救的,是自己。
    管他什麼鳥日子,讓我們找到拯救自己的辦法吧!XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. What course you are taking? i also long time no update my blog dy. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. 刚开始难免会不适应,慢慢就不会了,加油:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. 哈哈,我要说一个东西...
    你好高啊!!!!^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. 谢谢你替我高兴。
    新的一年有很多事情都不同了,
    我也在忙碌着新的生活。:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks everyone..
    im taking Mass Communication :)

    tall...? how you know im tall ar..?
    hahahaha..xD

    jiayou together..^^

    ReplyDelete