Tuesday, May 15, 2012

WorshipSongs

hello everyone..
now im at my college's cycber center to online and updated my blogger too..
i scared if i din updated when im free.. i have no more time time to updated when im reached home..
why im free now...? because i need to waiting for my sister..
my sister in class now.. and me..?  just sit at my college's cycber center and online..xD
actually nothing can do at here.. online , facebook , blogger , college email.. nothing can do..
cant see youtube , pps , what also cant... but i know the reason why lar.. i accepted !! :)
hahahahaha!!! i wont blame anyone else..


now... im using cycber center's earphone.. connect to my phone.. and hearing some worship songs now..
this few days... i felt helpless... stress.. because of my college LIFE.
i love my college life.. but it is stress.. i a lot of note , assignment need to do..
i cant imagine when around the exam week.. i no need to sleep that times.? i just face the book enough ?
OH MY GOSHHHH!!!
while im hearing all of this worship song.. i felt wanna to cry out..
feel warm and calm down when i hear the worship song.. i know HE loves me..
and HE will guide and lead me to face all of this problem.. thanks GOD <3






just updated my facebook profile picture..
click here.


you ku nan yan. hahahahah xD




sorry my blogger friends.. i might be less updated my blog now..
but i wont give up here lar.. just give me sometimes.. :)
you guys can add me facebook to know more about my college life.. because more easier..
hahahaha!! thanks :)




my college LIFE. =/

2 comments:

  1. huh...?? you saw me yesterday..?
    at where oh..?
    how come i didn't saw you de..?? where you..?
    hahahahaha!!! ^^

    didn't called me pun..T.T
    you should called ME "YEN" with louder mah.. hahaha.xp

    ReplyDelete