Thursday, May 24, 2012

College LIFE is the beginning

now... I'm in TARC again.. hahahaha!! :)
today i ended class on 2pm.. actually after this time.. i can back home and rest le..
but i cant ! because i need to wait for my sister finish her class on 5pm..
SHE is the driver.. i need to wait for her.. :X


i spent this 3hours at library.. sure !!! I'm in library is STUDY lor...:)
we must to CHERISH at the time that we HAVE.. if not ar.. nothing. xD hahahaha!!
at the last one hour... after i finished my stuff and finished my homework.. then i sit in front the computer and updated my blog..

HELLO MY BLOGGER.. LONG TIME NO SEE..


TARC.. my campus life.. i really don't know how to describe it anymore.. =/
i really HATE SSH ( my course department ) de arrangement...>.<
the timetable.. keep changing.. keep group change again..
this week is the first week i follow my new timetable and new group members..
can said that... everyday i stay at school morning 8am until 5pm.. this is my college LIFE..

i felt hard to communicate with my new group members... i also don't know why.. .
in the past of me , i wont feel anything.. but now i don't know whyyy =/
I CHANGE !!!


yes!!! exactly !!! i should be happy and proud because im graduated and finished my FORM5 LIFE..
now i only knew that... college LIFE is the beginning =/ OH MYYY...
i miss my primary and secondary school LIFE...!!! <3


recently.. i have a lot of stuff need to do.. church , college , midterm exam , assignment and blablabla..
hope everything is smooth lor.. hahahaha xD

GOD BLESS ME..!!!
although i face some problem now.. but i STILL believe that..
all of this.. GOD will be take care and GUIDE me...:) <3 LOVE GOD !


lovelife_yen
God bless
24.5.2012 (thursday)

5 comments:

  1. 你们现在才分组吗?
    加油了 我的assignment比你多很多啊!!
    命苦!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 你们的英文真好啊....我都看不懂。。
    谢谢恭喜,能去吗?

    ReplyDelete
  3. 以前中学毕业的时候,我也很怀念中学的日子,尤其是现在大学的压力,让我更怀念中学的日子:)

    加油啦,支持你:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. 加油加油!

    不要那么压力啊,好好享受学院生活!!
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. 我的英文... 就是因为太烂了 =/
    我才要学写...>.<

    谢谢你们噢...^^

    ReplyDelete