Monday, May 14, 2012

COLLEGE.


hello everyone.. long time no "SEE"... boh bian..xD  because i have no time to come here and updated my news..

very sorry...T.T

my college already started about 3weeks ago le...
start EXAM also... but just like a trial exam like that lar... ITS IS important too.. because..
this exam are count in my FINAL exam..
this course...I'm really very interest about it , but hor... I'm scared..
because of exam , coursework , assignment..T.T

tell you guys... actually i have a lot of assignment need to do..
but , i dunno how to start and i have no MOOD to start my assignment...>.<
actually.. assignment how to do har...?
everything are different.. i means compare with secondary school life... ARGHHHH~~~~
I'm very tired also... everyday wake up early in the morning around 7am until 5pm at college..
tired daoooo.. feel wanna give up my course.. but i know i cant...!!! because of some reason..
GOD give me POWER!!!!! <3



how about you guys ar..? everything fine..?
i know all of you ( secondary school's student ) start having midterm test already..
hahahahaha!!! jiayou ohhhhhh...^^


you guys know who are J&S... hahahaha!!
they are popular in YouTube.
wowwww... awesome X) Sonia wedding. i saw at facebook :)
wowwwwwww... hahaha!!! congratulation.

5 comments: