Thursday, April 26, 2012

Language are so important


crazy look.
you like it ? go to facebook click * LIKE * if you like..hahaha xp


yesterday updated , today I update again !! :)
you have to cherish that i can updated my blog..xp hahahahaha. if not.. you have no more chance GUAA~
this few days... just a orientation week only.. i busy like hell..=/
and my own timetable ar.. chaos too.. i really cant imagine my time after this orientation week..>.<
god bless me and bless you all guys too...

new environment ; new life..
seriously , i really can't adapt quickly to my college life.. the classroom , canteen , basketball court , library..
and and and and !! on the way to school... totally not the same path with my secondary school..
i miss my secondary school life..

my secondary school is at SMK SINAR BINTANG.. you guys know where it is ? nearby SMK KEPONG BARU there...
everyday i go to SMK SINAR BINTANG.. must go through the desa park city , my tuition centre and blablabla...
now ?? everyday i go to TARC (my college)... highway highway and highway...=/ no more desa park city , tuition centre anymore...
everything changes. sad lar.. T.T i miss my school uniform too... :) hehehehe..xp

tomorrow holidays :) woooohoooo... can sleep at home , no need to wake up early... what a good news.<3
after this week , TARC's orientation week passed. omg >.<
next week... we will start our course.. actually i felt excited , you know? hahahaha..!!
i take DIPLOMA IN MASS COMMUNICATION (media studies).
checked my semester1 timetable just know.. 7 subjects in semester 1.. a lot right ?! i scare too..
1. introduction to information technology
2. English language
3. tamadun islam & asia
4. introduction in mass communication
5. bahasa malaysia
6. introduction in human communication
7. introduction to drama *

all the subjects here.. hmm.. i still can accepted =/
except language lesson. English and bahasa malaysia.. i also dunno why i hate it so much ? >.<
in SPM , i got very poor results in this two subjects. sad too lar.. but boh bian.
barely there is does not happiness.. 



but in COLLEGE life.. all is English =/
spoke in English. , read in English , lecture in English , presentation in English and blablabla..
all are in English. i really.. pengsan @.@

so that , i really need to improve my English and try to communicate with my friends by using English too..
nowadays , i will TRY to updated my blog by using English too..
this post mah.. very sorry for my poor English.. hehehehehehe..xD
if any not understand , you guys can ask me ar.. :) and you guys can leave some comment there..




nowadays , all is ENGLISH >.<
lim yanyi~ jiayou !!

5 comments:

  1. All the best to you =)
    I more worse than you , mine is BM =.=
    only one subject is using English . Anyway , we need to improve ourselves everyday . =)

    Never think that you are the best today , you still need to improve . =)

    GOD BLESS !!!
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodluck! :3 Blog more in english , it will sure improve it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wah, so many subjects :S
    good luck !
    all the best~

    yes, english language is very important.
    u nid 2 speak more 2 improve ur communication skill.

    add oil!

    ReplyDelete
  4. your english so pro O.o
    can you teach me ? XD





    +U,good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks everyone..^^


    米子 :
    so pro..?? no lar..
    i cant teach anyone de. you know..?
    my english so poor also..xp

    ReplyDelete