Monday, April 30, 2012

labour day.

Hoorayyy.. tomorrow holiday.. :) because.. tomorrow is labour day..
So? Our college teacher need to 'labour' also mah.. hahahhaha xp
Tomorrow holiday..^^ then I can off one day and rest at home...xp
wooohooo.. feel exciting!!! No need to school.
No worry yah everyone.. I'm not dislike to school.. is I'm just not yet ready my feeling to school..
Especially the new environment.. make me more difficult to habit all of this >.< I need sometimes..



Today.. is the first day start my course.. no more orientation week =/
Meet up with all my same course's student..^^ wowww.. not so many people yah.. okok only :)
But also maybe need to separate lar.. around to 2groups.. when is lecture class.. we is together..
When pratical or whatelse.. we all need to separate lor :)
Today my class is on 2-4pm.. just only 2hours :)
My feeling mah.. keep remind myself~ yanyi , is time to study !!! No more holiday le..xp 

college life , IS START !!!!! =/


Before to college and lunch.. I meet up with my doctor again..
Need to eat medicine again..
Need to follow my doctor's order again..
No ice , no high protein , do more excersice , no cold , sleep earlier , drink more water and blablablablablaa..xp



All of you must take care too yah :) ><

3 comments:

  1. your photo so pretty,someone labour also has work
    but school not~you so thin..my english is so weak~
    i want to learn much aready~

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha,add oil in your english yah^.^
    stay confident on it...
    We love Holidays~~~♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. 凡人..
    are you sure pretty..?? im not lar.. a normal girl :)
    yeahhh.. how you know i thin de..? hahaha..xp
    my english so very weak also.. but hor.. i try and need to improve!! ^^
    me too.. i want to learn much also.. jiayou together..


    mon :
    thanks ohh...^^
    yeahhh.. love holiadyss !! :)

    ReplyDelete