Wednesday, March 9, 2011

heeeee~~~ ♥

hello everyone...
Now~? me at my cousin house for online awhile…
really !!! just awhile…
becaue later i got tuition at my cousin house too >.<
feel sleepy lor … but cant change anythings !
also want tuition… aikss… nvm lar!
fight for SPM bah :)

gambateh together ^^

hmm... recently nothing special things happen lar…
normal normal :) hahahahaha!!!! dont be worry …

some subject result is out… OH MY GOD !!!!!!!
for me…? so bad lar = =
me also dunno how :( i dont want to face it >.<
feel stress too =[

yesterday , me at class nothing to do…
so…? poppy help me set a PERSONAL TIMETABLE…
walao @.@ my day is FULL… but still got time to rest lar …
if not i think i'll crazy >.<
hahahahahahaha xp

Oh yeah…
my holiday is coming !!!
you all same right…? wakakakaka…
Expect - ING

for form 4 student !!!!
exam gayao oh~ =) i know you all can do it well :)

sorry for my bad language …
哈哈哈哈哈!

4 comments:

  1. dont worry ,
    my result also bad,
    jia you!!!
    for our SPM!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. reply 囧仔…

    you dont jiajia lar >.<
    i know you so pro one lor…
    okay…? ^^
    hahahahahaha :)


    reply zhutou :)

    thanks oh…^^
    gambateh together yah , my friend! =]


    reply Complicacy Ann♥单身…

    okay… thanks oh :)
    you too ar… gambateh !

    ReplyDelete