Thursday, June 17, 2010

♥ 1U

hey hey hey~!!!
im back lar.. hahaha~!!!

start my post now^^

yesterday...
i go 1U with my cousin them...
and yanlin's friend... she call yenying=]
ummm... my friend too lar~
hahahahaxD

umm.. at 1U ><
me no take any photo...
just sing k , shopping and buy some things..
then back ady...
and me?? no buy anything..
just walk only^^
hahahahaha xD

but still 0kay lar=)
can go out with them...
and thanks my cousin and my cousin'mom lorr=]
hahahaha^^
really thanks alot for them...

then?
after 1U , me no back homee..
stay at my cousin house for 1day=]

then today??
im back already lar~ wakakaka=]
and.. i cant believe it , me yesterday go my cousin house..
i still can fall as sleep...
i though me no need to sleep already de...

cause me cant sleep without my bed~!!
hahahaxD

i miss my bed so much xp

- please say truth with me , if i'm really so bad -

No comments:

Post a Comment