Friday, June 18, 2010

Sorry , My Friend ♥

now is friday , june 18 and 11:28pm already..
umm.. want saturday already lar=]
left 2days , want school reopen already..

* SCHOOL~! im coming...

2moro actually is me want go midvalley with my friend and took by train><
but , now... cant go already..
cause my mom don't let me go..

my feeling is...
feel abitbit sad and sorry to my friend loo..
cause some reason..
aikssss...

i won't angry with my mom...
cause 2moro my parent need go to lunch at KL..
soo??
if want to fetch me go and back...
the time is not match...
my parent need to going to fetch me go and back 2times><"

s00??
2moro can't go larr T.T
i go midvalley is want to find my school bag too..
and see movie [ toys story 3 ]
i think everyone also know about this movie bah^^

and my mom say me "yim jim" to buy bag..
and and and...
my mom say want see toys story ?
just online download><"
LOL funny lar whey~~

but no mood to smile =[
cause im feel so tired now..
hahahaha =[

2moro go midvalley?
really so sorry to them...
really sorry ><"

* want school reopen lar xp

2 comments:

  1. 我能了解你的心情,
    不过,
    未来还有很多机会可以一起会面的,
    所以请别沮丧。 =)

    ReplyDelete