Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I love my Family =) ♥

this picture i think is bibi make de =D
feel so nice lar~~!!! hahahaha XD
love it^^

this picture is me and my dear mom ^^
hahahahaha =D
[ abit blur , but like too ]

when take this picture? ummm..
is when my sis going to tesco for buy some food...
and me and my mom waiting at car take de =D
wakakakaka~!!!!!

today is wednesday lor...
ummm , nothing to do also lar~~!!!
me just go to school... and hear teacher BLA BLA BLA BLA~~~
then back home already...
hahahahahahahaha=D

Every monday , wednesday and friday...
after school my father sure fetch us go to my grandmom house for lunch...
so?? today same lar...
go to my grandmom house for lunch...

after i having my lunch...
feel abit tired already XD
but me still play with my cousin sis them....
them is so so so cute^^

play with them wat?
singing =D sing wat song? hahahaha^^
sing " childish song " .... same like , 客人来 and so many lar~
hahahaha XD uncantbelieveable ><"
actually them sing and hear so many song at school and radio also lar..
hahahaha =D

geng^^

play with them , and high at my grandmom house..
luckily my grandfather and my grandmom did't scold us...
hahahahaha =D

i love my family so much and much =D

after we have fun...
feel 0% power already XD
want sleep ><" hahahaha... sooo??? tell father [ baba , im so tired want sleep already ]
father say [ 0kay 0kay~ dun sleep at here , back home only sleep ]

after my father see newspaper...
then? back home =D

when we go and get car...
a 外国佬 ,me also dunno where he come from?
he ask me [ your father ? ]
im just smile to him... did't answer any question...
then he say [ so tall arhhh =D ]
hahahahahaha~!!!!!!!

yayayayaya^^ my father really so tall =D
and lengzaii too^^

i love my parent

sorry for my broken english =D
maybe? like that can improve my english? XD

No comments:

Post a Comment